Gel Tech by Gelfoambed.com mattresses are certified through the CertiPUR-US ® program and meet their guidelines which mean they are safe, non-toxic and durable!
What does this mean for you – the consumer when you see the CertiPUR-US ® seal on a product? This means the foam in the bedding has been through meticulous testing for durability, emissions, content and performance to meet CertiPUR-US ®.
As listed on the CertiPUR-US ® FAQ page the foam is:
• Made without ozone depleters
• Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
• Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
• Made without formaldehyde
• Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Why wait to try out one of our mattresses since we offer a 100-night free trial and 100% guarantee! Check out one of mattresses today, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!