Our Free Trial is a fast and easy way to experience all that our mattresses have to offer. We also feel that our Free Trial demonstrates our confidence in our mattresses.
If after trying our mattress for 60 days you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may simply call us for a Free Trial Return Authorization, and we will begin processing your Free Trial mattress return. That’s it. It really is that simple.
You have from the 60th day to the 365th day to request a Free Trial Return Authorization. Please take the full 60 days to get used to your new mattress. Please note, we don’t accept Free Trial Return Authorization requests until after a full 60-day trial. The reason for this is that getting used to any mattress can take time.
What happens to your mattress after a Free Trial Return Authorization?
Don’t worry. None of our mattresses ever go to waste. Once we have a returned mattress, we arrange for a local charity to pick up the mattress and donate it to someone in need. So, you can rest easy knowing your mattress trial ended in a positive way.
Breaking in a New Mattress
You’ve been sleeping on your old mattress for years, and that means the mattress has conformed to your body and adjusted to your body size, shape, and sleeping patterns.
After years of repeated use, "breaking in" turns into "breaking down" as your mattress materials compress and no longer support your weight properly. The indentation left by your body may actually create sagging and permanent indentations near the end of the mattress's life.
A brand-new mattress requires a break-in period. This is due to the fact that the materials have not yet had time to soften and conform to your body. Our mattresses conform to your body more rapidly than other mattresses, but some time is still necessary for the process to complete. Be patient with your new mattress. Trust us, the results will be worth it!
Points to Consider:
- Your new mattress contains materials that are flexible but also strong and rigid.
- Your mattress has to adjust to you, but you also have to adjust to your mattress.
- Your new mattress will feel different than your old mattress, and that is a good thing.
- Switching from an innerspring mattress to any type of memory foam style mattress takes time.
- A little initial discomfort isn’t unusual and should go away quickly. It’s important not to judge a new mattress after just a few nights.
- Good sleep is restorative sleep. Finding the right mattress for you is a worthwhile investment of your time and money.
Most of our thousands of customers transition quickly, if not immediately, to their new mattresses. Give your mattress a little time so it can conform to your body. Before too long, you’ll begin to enjoy a new level of restful and restorative sleep.
Made in the USA
Our mattresses are proudly made exclusively in the USA from high quality materials.
We believe delivery should be fast and easy. We’ll deliver your mattress to your doorstep for free!